Office Manager APPLY NOW
The Office Manager is responsible for managing all office related activities and assisting management and staff in their daily office activities. The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
Duties of the Office Manager
· Coordinate all BLK/OPL events
· Coordinate outreach to influencers and MUA’s.
· Maintain Contact with PR firm on all appearances for Staff
· Maintain contact with hired MUA’s
· Assist with special projects
· Coordinate the inventory of products, office materials and supplies for the office
· Order all products needed for marketing and sales purposes.
· Assist with PR requests for products and marketing materials
· Maintain the work schedules for corporate employees
· Maintain the weekly meeting schedule
· Assist with the schedules of the CEO and others as needed
· Prepare Monthly expense reports.
· Assist with presentations as needed
· Maintain a safe and secure working environment
The position reports to the CEO
Please send any inquiries to careers@Blackopalbeauty.com
For over 25 years, BLK/OPL has understood and elevated the beauty and skincare needs of all women of color, offering prestige, high-performance products at an affordable price.
For its global and engaged customer base, BLK/OPL is the foundation, in every sense, of what it means to face the world feeling polished and powerful regardless of ethnicity or income.
BLK/OPL is the essential partner to a woman’s aspirations.