Project Manager APPLY NOW
Supports daily operations of the marketing team. Maps out project timelines, tasks, and priorities to implement marketing strategy and initiatives. Ensures that deadlines are met. Manages team workload and assists with project budgets and sourcing outside vendors. Controls daily workflow and routing of deliverables through the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with the Marketing team to map out the tasks needed to implement the annual marketing strategy
- Assist with managing marketing budgets and contracts
- Manage marketing and content calendar to ensure that all deliverables get completed in a timely manner
- Assist with sourcing outside vendors as needed
- Create project budgets and timelines
- Assist with managing external vendor relationships
- Manage Marketing and PR inbox
- Assist with partnership exploration and execution
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Strong experience with digital content development
- Deep understanding of creative project management for digital and print projects
- Experience with website development and website launches
- Experience with Basecamp, Asana, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience working with beauty, personal care, CPG brands a plus
- Ability to lead project management for marketing campaigns and brand partnership
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
For over 25 years, BLK/OPL has understood and elevated the beauty and skincare needs of all women of color, offering prestige, high-performance products at an affordable price.
For its global and engaged customer base, BLK/OPL is the foundation, in every sense, of what it means to face the world feeling polished and powerful regardless of ethnicity or income.
BLK/OPL is the essential partner to a woman’s aspirations.||||||||||||QtgzvvIvqDRnwbSA|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false