Social Media Manager APPLY NOW
This position reports to: Global Integrated Marketing Director
The Social Media Manager leads our social media strategy to drive consumer engagement, acquisition, and conversion across all social media platforms for the Black Opal and Fashion Fair brands. You will also champion the platforms, words and content that help us tell our brand story and mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Directs the strategic approach to the digital-social ecosystem.
- Contributes to an integrated digital and social media strategy.
- Oversees the development, rollout and ongoing management of enterprise-wide social media policies, processes, training and governance.
- Supports and enhances communications initiatives across every level of the organization.
- Assists in the development and growth of the brand vision and voice to communicate company goals.
- Monitors campaign performance and pacing.
- Manages all social media accounts on a daily basis.
- Complies daily, weekly and monthly reports with in-depth analysis, presents next step recommendations to Clients and Executive Management
- Stays current with emerging social media tools, platforms and trends.
- Reviews consumer issue correspondence, notes suggestions and completes issue or assigns it to the appropriate department.
- 3+ years of social media management experience
- Strong creative eye for beauty content, high taste/aesthetic
- Deep understanding of social media platforms including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Experience with social media management tools for analytics and scheduling
For over 25 years, BLK/OPL has understood and elevated the beauty and skincare needs of all women of color, offering prestige, high-performance products at an affordable price.
For its global and engaged customer base, BLK/OPL is the foundation, in every sense, of what it means to face the world feeling polished and powerful regardless of ethnicity or income.
BLK/OPL is the essential partner to a woman’s aspirations.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org